Monday, March 25, 2013

Monday Muse

It is officially spring break here. Spring break doesn't really mean that though..it's more like a snowy week out of school, followed by a long last week with a very sick child, who is still recovering from what must have been the flu:( On the bright side, I get to catch up on the blog thing & take more pictures, knit & read a new book, & come up with creative ways to past the time indoors..yet again for the sixth month. I try & stay positive, but sometimes a girl just needs to vent. I AM SICK OF WINTER!!!! SICK OF MY SNOWBOOTS, SICK OF MY DOWN COAT & LAYERS & LAYERS OF CLOTHES I MUST WEAR AT ALL TIMES!!! SICK OF RUSHING HERE & THERE BECAUSE IT FEELS LIKE A FREEZER OUTSIDE. Can I just have one sunny, extremely warm day..I promise to never take you for granted.

No comments: